Skip to content

As your United States Senator, I want to hear from you about the issues impacting your life and the ways I can help. If you would like to share your feedback with me on an issue, please select the topic you are writing about and fill out the form below.

My office is also here to help constituents who need assistance with a federal agency. Whether you are a veteran having trouble securing VA benefits or a senior struggling with social security benefits, we are here to help. To learn more and request assistance, including help with a passport, please visit my Federal Agency Assistance page.

From time to time, my team and I send updates to constituents like yourself who have contacted our office. If you do not wish to receive these updates, you can unsubscribe from these updates at any time by clicking here.

Office Locations

Hartford city icon
Colt Gateway
120 Huyshope Avenue, Suite 401
Hartford, CT 06106
(860) 549-8463
Washington D.C. city icon
Washington, DC
136 Hart Senate Office Bldg.
Washington, DC 20510
(202) 224-4041