U.S. Senator Chris Murphy of Connecticut says the Ukrainian whistleblower complaint needs to be sent to Congress immediately. We'll speak with Senator Murphy and other experts about the developing Ukrainian crisis, the attack on Saudi oil fields, gun reform, and much more. Today's guests:
- U.S. Senator Chris Murphy, D-Conn.
- Ana Radelat, reporter, Connecticut Mirror
- Kerri Raissian, Ph.D., assistant professor, public policy, University of Connecticut
- Grant Saff, Ph.D., chair and professor of global studies and geography, Hofstra University
- Volodymyr Gupan, Ph.D. candidate, political science, University of Connecticut